Tired of repeating repetitive tasks over and over again? True workflow automation asks the question “Have I done this before?” If the answer is “yes,” then learn to start thinking DRY!
This simple acronym is important when building a business of any size. It stands for “Don’t Repeat Yourself.” With this concept, I would like to share with you a tool that I have been using to help with online automation.
In this video we will cover various scenarios for using iMacros in online automation.
- Download iMacros, FireFox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- Record and Playback Your First Script
- Watch and Read more Tutorials
Social Bookmarking Macro
Below is the code for automating your social bookmarking. To run this script, follow these steps.
- Save the Social-Auto iMacros Script to the path below and rename to iim:
- Save the Social-Auto iMacros Datasource File to the location below:
- Open the csv file and edit the values
- Be sure you have accounts created with each site
- Run the iMacros Script when complete
Now just continue to record and edit and you’ll have an entire automation system written within a few hours.